(11) Detection of progressive idiopathic scoliosis during growth using back surface topography: a prospective study of 100 patients.
De Korvin G.Annals of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
(9) Detection of radiologically scalable scoliosis by digitized surface topography (BIOMOD-L®): a 100 patients prospective study (In French only).
Communication Congrès GES (Nancy-France) Dr M. De Seze – CHU Bordeaux (France)
(10) Reproducibility study of back surface measurements using the BIOMOD™ L system:
Analysis of the posture effects.
(8) Follow up of the sagittal spine by optical technique
Legaye J. Annals Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
(7) Can scoliosis follow up by Surface Topography (Biomod-L®) securely predict Cobb angle
progression? : Longitudinal study; preliminary results from 60 patients:
Communication SOSORT 2011 (Barcelona-Spain) Dr Georges de Korvin – CHP Saint-Grégoire (Rennes – France) Dr Mathieu de Sèze – CHU Bordeaux (France)
(6) 3D surface topography for the follow-up of child and teenager’s scoliosis (In French only).
Communication SOFMER 2010 (Marseille-France) : De Korvin G. CHP Saint-Grégoire (Rennes – France)
(5) Correction of the patient’s sway between successive radiographic bi-planar imaging for an accurate three-dimensional reconstruction of the spine. An in vitro study of a new method.
(3) A new hybrid method for the comprehensive 3D evaluation of the spine: optical back surface measurements and bi-planar radiographic 3D reconstruction.
Computer Aided Radiology and Surgery 2008 R. Dumas a, B. Blanchard b, C. Vallée c, R. Carlier c, O. Hauger d, L. Cheze.
(4) A semi-automated method using interpolation and optimisation for the 3D reconstruction of the spine from bi-planar radiography: a precision and accuracy study.
Med Bio Eng Comput (2008) 46:85–92 DOI 10.1007/s11517-007-0253-3
(2) New methods for the 3D reconstruction of the spine: Approach and perspectives.
Surgetica 2007 (Chambery-France) : Dumas R., Blanchard B., Vital J.-M., Hauger O., Le Huec J.-C.
(1) Semi-automation of 3D reconstruction of the spine from 2 regular X-ray images: preliminary study about accuracy (In French only).
Communication SOFCOT 2006 (Paris-France): Dumas R., Blanchard B., Le Huec J.-C., Vital J.-M. : 139